The first C.R. Gibson baby book was published in 1898; since then, millions of families have chronicled the important moments in their babies' lives in a C.R. Gibson book. Trust your special moments in a keepsake that will last for generations.
- Keep track of this special time with this all in one spiral bound planner, journal, and keepsake book
- 160 pages of guided text includes a 12 month undated calendar planner, space for important contacts, doctor visit records, delivery plan, nursery plans, and shopping lists
- Includes 6 tabbed pocket pages
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester and miracle arrives sections include guided text and journaling pages
- Expecting Stripes designed by artist Robin Zingone
- Measures 7-7/8" x 9 1/4"