Let's play with our tiger friend! This story features a fun animal finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series!
- Entertains while teaching language patterns for babies and toddlers
- The adorable tiger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little animal fans in your life!
- Officially licensed Smithsonian Kids product