Build and experiment with dozens of roller coaster models to make learning the physics of force, motion, and energy as fun as a day at the amusement park. Conduct an action-packed series of hands-on physics and engineering lessons with an easy, modular building system. Piece together the sturdy frame structures and then attach the flexible track to it to build and test endless roller coaster designs. A large, full-color manual guides you through the model assembly and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- Design and build your own working roller coaster models.
- Conduct hands-on physics experiments to learn about force, motion, and energy.
- Complete challenges that require you to build roller coasters of all shapes and sizes.
- Plastic building system is durable, easy-to-assemble, and reusable.
- Full-color manual with step-by-step assembly instructions and scientific explanations
- Recommended for ages 6+