Build a motorized robot, race car, and countdown timer — all that run without any batteries or electrical power! Discover the physics concepts of potential and kinetic energy as you experiment with your spring-powered machines. Easy, snap-together assembly requires no glue. The kit includes step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- 3-in-1 engineering kit: build three self-powered models, then wind them up and watch them go!
- Learn about potential and kinetic energy and how gears and springs function in different mechanical devices.
- Race car drives up to 45 feet.
- Robot walks on two legs, up to 20 inches.
- Timer counts down from up to 6 minutes.
- No batteries or electricity required
- Recommended for ages 6+